- Medical Care & Support
- Programs & Services
- Cancer Resource Library
- Clinical Trials
- Cancer Prevention
- Grateful Patients & Families
- Frequently Asked Questions
Legal Resources & Referrals
The Support Service Staff can advocate and make referrals for patients dealing with employment, disability, government benefits, family medical leave and other related issues.
• The ADA Homepage - (800) 514-0301 (Information Line)
• Cancer and Careers.org
An online resource for working women with cancer.
• The Cancer Legal Resource Center - (866) THE-CLRC
Provides free and confidential information on cancer-related issues to people with cancer, their family, friends, caregivers, and employers.
• Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - (800) 669-4000
To file a complaint or seek mediation if you have been discriminated against in the workplace.
• The Job Accommodation Network - (800) 526-7234
A free consulting service designed to increase the employability of
people with disabilities
• The Patient Advocacy Foundation (PAF) - (800) 532-5274
Seeks to safeguard patients through effective mediation assuring
access to care, maintenance of employment, and preservation of their
• -Protection and Advocacy Inc. (PAI) - (800) 719-5798
An agency advancing the human rights of those with disabilities
• The U.S. Department of Labor - (866) 4-USWAGE
For information on the Family Medical Leave Act and other Labor Laws.